The 2016 Dialogue Webinar Series
March 16: Meet the New Individual Competence Baseline
Presenter: Tim Jaques
The IPMA Individual Competence Baseline, version 4.0 is the latest global standard for individuals. This webinar will explore the ICB4.
Event Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Time: 3:00PM EDT, for one hour
Cost: No charge; limited seats available; book quickly, when registration opens!
To Register: This webinar is complete; it was GREAT! See the link to the video below
The topics we will discuss include:
1. What is competent?
2. What is the ICB4?
3. Who should use the ICB4?
4. What can you do with the ICB4?
5. What are the three domains covered in the ICB4?
6. What are the three competence areas and how do they related to the domains?
In this session, we identify the latest thinking in global competence for project, program and portfolio management. This new standard was drafted with the help of more than 150 experts globally.
Find out how you and your organization can benefit from applying the ICB4 to increase individual competence!
Audience--This Dialogue Series Webinar is for:
* Project Managers who seek an optimal framework for your talent development.
* PMO (Project Management Office) Managers who seek newer frameworks for their project improvement efforts.
* Resource Managers who must understand the most differentiating competences to help develop in their staff..
* Human Resource (or Human Capital) Managers, who seek PM learning that makes a difference in project success.
* Universities and training providers, who seek more relevant foundations for PM learning.