The 2016 Dialogue Webinar Series
Welcome to our 2016 Dialogue Webinar Series, produced by IPMA-USA Vice President Tim Jaques, with thought-leadership presenters from our IPMA-USA membership--and friends.
These sessions are a half hour to one hour in length, and allow time for participant questions and answers. Click the highlighed links below for more details about each event, and to register.
Dialogue Event Title
|Oct. 2016||Watch for the announcement of our next Webinar!
Completed sessions for our 2016 Dialogue Webinar Series; click the event links to see the video and slides!
|Jan. 20||Introducing the IPMA Project Excellence Baseline. The "PEB" is the foundation for IPMA's Project Excellence Awards program. Which of your projects or programs are excellent?||Meg E. Infiorati, PhD. IPMA-USA Director of Standards; IPMA Awards Assessor|
|Feb. 17||Engaging Talent Management to Increase Project Success. Learn what you've been missing in your quest for increased success rates!||Stacy Goff; IPMA-USA Director of Marketing; past President|
|Mar. 16||Meet the New Individual Competence Baseline. IPMA's new ICB4 helps the practice of project and program management to Move Forward!||Tim Jaques; IPMA-USA Vice President; ICB4 Secretariat|
|Apr. 20||Leveling the Field--Certification and Complexity. Why you need an Advanced Certification in project or program management!||Bill Duncan; IPMA-USA Director of Certification|
|May 18||What do the Sustainable Development Goals Have to do With Project Management?
||Joel Carboni; President and Founder, Green Project Management|
If there’s no ‘I’ in team …Who’s sitting at the table?
|Dr. Meg Infiorati, Director of Standards, IPMA-USA|
Watch for more events in our 2016 Dialogue Webinar Series!
More IPMA-USA Webinars, Videos, and Podcasts
This list of additional Webinars and Podcasts highlights some of the most-important of IPMA-USA's initiatives to Improve the PM Performance Difference.
- See the recordings (and presentation pdfs) from our 2010 Dialogue Series Webinars
- Presentation: See Goff's "Everything I Know About Project Time Management, I learned in Sports Car Racing!" 1/2011
Presented virtually at Iran's 6th Project Management Conference; also see the original article, now in 4 languages.
- Animation: See the latest in the Adventures of Broccoliman and Project Office Woman!. 10/2010
- Podcast: PRO architect William Duncan "appears" on Episode 144: Performance Rated Organization, on The PM Podcast with host Cornelius Fitchner. 04/2010
- Podcast: Certification Chair William Duncan speaks on Standards development, Success Measures, Advanced PM Certification, and other topics. We think Andy Kaufman, President of the Institute for Leadership and Development. did a great job of capturing the essence of Duncan! Note that the actual link is near the bottom of the page. 12/2009
- Podcast: Goff speaks about Project Quality on Episode 099, Measuring and Managing Project Quality, an in-depth set of questions and answers about the Goff article, Measuring and Managing Project Quality. Our website hits doubled (people downloading our article) after the interview went live on The PM Podcast. 09/2008
- Podcast: Stacy Goff featured on Episode 55, Competence-based and Knowledge-based PM Certifications on Cornelius Fichtner's The Project Management Podcast. 04/2007